Monday, August 2, 2010

Novidades...

Nessas últimas semanas Daphne tem me surpreendido muito.. ela tem aprendido e feito tantas coisas novas. Ela dá gargalhadas, manda beijos, segura a mamadeira etc. Nem acredito que em 3 meses ela mudou tanto em comparação ao bebezinho que eu trouxe do hospital.

Fomos visitar os Staklands e foi tão engraçado ver a Daphne e Emma juntas.. nós rimos muito, até filmei um pouco. Emma é tão espertinha, fofa e engraçada.




News...

These last weeks Daphne has surprised me a lot.. she has learned and done so many new things. She laughs, blows kisses, holds the bottle etc. I can't believe that in three months she has changed so much compared to the little baby I brought home from the hospital.

We went to visit the Staklands and it was sooo funny to see Daphne and Emma together.. we laughed a lot, I even filmed a bit. Emma is so smart, cute and funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment