Today the day was so beautiful, sunny and the weather was perfect.. so Daphne and I went to the park with Juliana and Emma, after that Andrew, Daphne and I went to Trafalga and we played mini golf and baseball and rode the go-karts. Nothing is better than a beautiful spring day, after a long winter in Utah.
Não dá para ver, mas Daphne está sentada do lado do Andrew / You can't see her, but Daphne is sitting beside Andrew
Ai que delícia!! To doida pra poder sair assim, mas o tempo aqui nao colabora. Que lugar legal q vc foi com o Andrew, vou procurar saber se tem um assim por aqui, adoro essas coisas, passeio muito bom pra um belo dia de sol. =)
ReplyDeleteAww I am so happy you had so much fun! Emphasis on LONG, when talking about Utah winters :D You all are so cute!
ReplyDelete