Thursday, March 22, 2012

I have dreamed a dream / Eis que sonhei um sonho

Quando eu estava grávida de umas 15 semanas (outubro 2009) eu tive um sonho que nunca mais esqueci.. foi basicamente assim: Eu estava em uma festa de aniversário, dai passam umas crianças por mim e essa menina pára e fala "mãe, eu posso ir brincar do lado de fora?" eu continuei olhando para ela e perguntei "você é minha filha? você é assim?" e ela somente sorriu. Eu acordei e fiquei com o rosto dela gravado na minha mente, contei para o Andrew sobre o sonho e que ela tinha o rosto quadrado como o dele, cabelos claros e olhos azuis.
Foi apartir desse dia que gostamos da idéia de termos menina, porque até então nós tinhamos "certeza" que seria um menino.. hehehe

When I was about 15 weeks pregnant (October 2009), I had a dream that I never forgot.. it was like this: I was at some birthday party, and then some kids walked by me and this little girl stopped and said "mommy, can I go play outside?" I was just looking at her and asked "are you my daughter? are you like this?" and she just smiled. I woke up and had her face in my mind, then I told Andrew about the dream and that she had his square face, light hair and blue eyes.
After that day we liked the idea of having a girl, because before that we were "sure" we were having a boy.. hehehe

E no dia que fomos fazer a ultrassom (25/nov), nós vimos o rostinho quadrado dela e comentei isso com o Andrew..

And on the day we did the ultrasound (25/Nov) we saw her square face and I talked to Andrew about it...



E quando olho para ela agora, vejo aquela mesma menina que apareceu nos meus sonhos..

And now when I look at her, I see that same little girl that I saw in my dreams...

2 comments:

  1. hehe, when I saw this on my blogger, all I could see was the ultrasound picture & " i have dreamed a dream" & I thought you were announcing another baby! You are so tricky! Ahaha. I love this story <3 it's so special. Daphne is a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que lindo Kátia, me arrepiei toda.
    A Daphne é uma princesa e essa foto é perfeita!
    Beijos

    ReplyDelete