Friday, August 10, 2012

Scared of Monster..

Today when we put Daphne to bed, I was talking to her and then she started saying that she was scared of monsters.. then I started say that it was ok, that mommy and daddy would be there if she needed. She started to point to the wall where the monsters were (it is the monitor light shadow). I saw that she was still afraid, so I asked her if she wanted me to say a prayer and she said yes. I said a short prayer and when I finished she looked at me and said she wasn't scared anymore. I felt so grateful that my little 2 years old knows that a prayer can help her when she's scared or anything else. She's so little, but a big example to me. I left the room and know she's sleeping like a angel. :)

1 comment:

  1. Que lindo Kátia! Fiquei até emocionada. Essas crianças são mesmo grandes exemplos. Parabéns a vocês pais, que a ensinam e assim ela pode sentir esse conforto e segurança.
    Beijos

    ReplyDelete