Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Stitches

Yesterday night, around 10:00 p.m. Andrew was in the kitchen and I was in the family room, he started calling me and I went there, the first thing I saw, was blood in the kitchen floor, I didn't even know what to think, I looked at him and he had a towel around his hand and blood on the counters in the sink. I ran to the bathroom to get the first aid kit and helped him out. Later he told me that he slammed something in the counter and didn't see the meat slicer blade on the dish rack, he didn't even feel the blade cutting his fingers, he just saw the blood dripping.
Today after work he decided to go to the doctors, he got 13 stitches, 9 in one finger and 4 in the other one, the third finger didn't need stitches. Now he has to go back to the doctor to remove the stitches in one week. :(


2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Poor little fella. I hope he heals up soon. That sounds awfully painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ai! Espero que ele melhore logo!

    ReplyDelete