Saturday, May 25, 2013

Car seat

Yesterday I finished  recovering the baby's car seat. We bought it when I was pregnant with Daphne. Before I got pregnant again, I saw a tutorial on Pinterest showing how to recover a car seat so I decided to do that. A few weeks after I find out about the second pregnancy, I went to the store and bought the fabric, but I wanted something neutral, so I can use either with a boy or a girl.


Ontem eu terminei de recobrir a cadeira do bebê. Nós compramos quando eu estava grávida da Daphne. Antes de eu engravidar novamente, eu vi um tutorial no Pinterest mostrando como cobrir uma cadeirinha e eu decidi fazer isso. Umas semanas depois de eu descobrir a segunda gravidez, eu fui na loja e comprei o tecido, mas eu queria algo neutro, que eu pudesse usar tanto com menino como menina.

before / antes
after / depois

No comments:

Post a Comment