August 30th was our 5th anniversary and it is crazy to believe that it has been 5 years since our wedding day. I just love my husband everyday even more!! We didn't do anything really special because the real commemoration is going to be our trip next week, and we are so excited to go there.
Andrew came home early from work and soon after that we went to my doctor appointment. Everything is going good, baby's heartbeat was 142 bpm and my belly was measuring 33 weeks, so not crazy big now. Now I'm starting to go there every 2 weeks and it is starting to get more real that he is going to be here soon.
After the doctor appointment we went to have dinner at a Mexican restaurant in Orem and the food was great, we enjoyed being there and being able to talk and remember our wedding day, it made us laugh.
I totally forgot to take a picture of us, so right before Daphne went to bed we took one, can you tell we were tired?! I just love my family and love everything single thing that happened in the past 5 years, it made us grow a lot and our love is stronger everyday. We have Daphne in our lives and our baby boy on the way. That is what matters the most to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment