So, Calvin is 3 months old. He is a funny, happy little boy. He loves to play on his play mat and won't stay still for too long, he is always putting his feet on the floor and pushing his body up, so in a few minutes after I put him down, when I look again, he is getting off of the mat. He loves to make his baby sounds and put his hands in his mouth. He sleeps pretty good, usually 7 hours straight at night, then eats and sleeps for another 3-4 hours. Some nights he goes up to almost 10 hours straight, and that is pretty awesome. He has been sleeping in his bedroom since he turned 2 months old and he didn't have too much of problem getting used to his crib, but during the day he won't take his nap in there for nothing. I make him sleep and as soon I put him down, he opens his eyes and starts to cry, then I start all over again... if I hold him he will take his nap for as long as he wants, but I'm trying to get him to like his crib during the day too.. hehe I hope I can win this "fight" soon, because it is really tiring doing that every single day. But I can't complain too much, he is such a sweet baby and soon he will be independent and I'm not going to be able to hold him like this.
His is now measuring 25 inches and weighing 16 pounds. Wearing size 3-6 months clothes.
awhh I love this new layout! & cute cute boy!!
ReplyDeleteEle é muito lindo e uma miniatura do papai! heheh
ReplyDelete