Tuesday, March 17, 2015

She is officially registered for Kindergarten!!

Today (03/17), was Kindergarten registration day. Daphne woke up with a big smile on her face saying that today was the day!! hehe We got ready and went to the school to get her registered. Calvin stayed at home with Chloe. No one was there by the time we got there. I had to fill out some forms and she went to another room to take a test, and she came back all happy telling me all that they asked her to do (write her name, read the letters, count to 10 and say the colors). Two sisters from our ward work there and Daphne was excited that she already knew some people there.
I can't believe that my baby girl is going to start school in a few months, I'm so excited for her, but I know that I'm going to miss her like crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment