Monday, July 20, 2015
37 weeks doctor appointment
Last week I had my appointment and found out that I was 3 cm dilated and 70% effaced. But when the doctor was checking that, he couldn't feel the baby down there, so he decided to do an ultrasound. During the ultrasound we found out that he moved up and was transverse in my belly (head at my right side and bottom at my left side). He gave me some options and Andrew and I decided to set up a time to go to the hospital so the doctor could try to turn him head down again. We went to the hospital Thursday at noon, after 45 minutes trying to put an IV in, they finally succeeded and my arms were sore hehe. So, they decided to do an ultrasound to see exactly where the baby's head were and then we found out that he was head down again. He turned all by himself. Now I'm hoping that he will stay like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment