Thursday, December 10, 2015

Daphne lost her first tooth

Monday (November 23rd), after Daphne came back from school, she told me that her tooth was hurting, so I checked and noticed that it was really loose. I told her that it was about time to come out, and she was so excited!! After about a hour, Andrew asked her if she wanted him to pull her tooth out and she said yes, so they started the whole process. After a while she was complaining and in the last couple minutes she started to cry, so she sat on my lap and Andrew took her tooth out! It was kind funny, because she didn't notice it. Then I told her that her tooth was out and she stopped crying in the same second and got all excited to see it. Hehehe
Afterwards Andrew helped her call for the tooth fairy and she came and gave Daphne money. It was so cute to see her so excited!!


No comments:

Post a Comment