Friday, July 5, 2013

4 months until

So, last Friday was the 28th and that means it was exactly 4 months until my due date. I'm so excited to have our little boy here with us. It is going to be awesome. This pregnancy is going by so fast that it is crazy to believe that he is going to be here in a few more months.
He loves to jump around, I think this time I have a trampoline inside my belly too, because he is always bouncing around and I love it. Andrew already felt him moving a few times and now we can see my belly popping when he jumps.
Daphne is always telling me that she is going to teach her baby brother how to do stuff, she says that she is going to help change his diaper all the time and I love when she hugs my belly and says "I love you baby brother" that melts my heart.

1 comment: